Skip to product information
1 of 5

Kat n' Drew Cards

99% Happy For You. PGC041

99% Happy For You. PGC041

Regular price $5.95 USD
Regular price Sale price $5.95 USD
Sale Sold out

Cards Outside: I am 99% ridiculously happy for you (the other 1% just wants to be you)

Inside: Blank - It's up to you to fill it in
There is a fine line sometimes between love and jealousy especially when it comes to our friends. We have so much in common with those we love that when good things happen to them part of our impulse is to think "why not me?" We are embracing those feeling with this card! You can be so happy for someone and still admit that you wish it was you!
Card: 5 1/2" x 4 1/4"
Included: Red Envelope
Product: PGC041

-Ships via Canada Post - usually the same day as ordered
-Cards usually take from 5 -12 business days to arrive in North America (sometimes a little more elsewhere)
-All Cards are Packaged in Cello and Padded
-Shipping does not include tracking


We're the Mother / Son combo that creates Cards and Gifts that you almost feel bad giving away to other people they're so neat. Follow along on the GRAM to get the daily details on what we are up to or Facebook for some great new stories.
99% Happy for You Card
View full details