SKU: PGC041

Outside: I Am 99% Ridiculously Happy for You (The Other 1% Just Wants To Be You)

Inside: Blank - It's up to you to fill it in

Card: 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" 

Included: Red Envelope

Product: PGC041
.
---Additionals---

-Ships via Canada Post - usually the same day as ordered
-Cards usually take from 5 -12 business days to arrive in North America (sometimes a little more elsewhere)
-All Cards are Packaged in Cello and Padded
-Shipping does not include tracking

---ABOUT KAT N DREW---

We're the Mother / Son combo that creates Cards and Gifts that you almost feel bad giving away to other people they're so neat. Follow along on the GRAM to get the daily details on what we are up to or Facebook for some great new stories.
.
99% Happy For You

Related products

View all
flower girl charm
new baby card for congratulations
trials and problems love you. adversity love you card
love matters most card
Left Continue shopping
Your Order

You have no items in your cart